Importing Mail from Eudora
Courier allows you to import Eudora folders and messages into your Courier mailbox. All user-created folders within Eudora will be recreated within Courier. All messages will be placed in the following folders:
1. From the Mailbox menu, select Import Messages, then Eudora.
2. Select the file path containing Eudora.
3. Select the Courier account to associate with the imported messages.
4. Click OK.
After the import is complete:
- Messages in Eudora's Inbox will be placed in Courier's Received Mail folder.
- Messages in Eudora's Outbox will be placed in Courier's Send Mail folder.
- Messages waiting to be sent will be placed in Courier's Pending folder.
- Messages in user-created folders will be placed in a folder of the same name within Courier.